Billing and Payment System (BPS)
The DAPROSE Billing and Payment System is an accounting tool for professionals, technicians, business owners, sales managers, account executives, accounting officers, clerks and administrators. It allows anyone to create and maintain sales and payment records of any kind.
Now under full development, the DAPROSE Billing and Payment System is an information system that works on the Web and allows you to:
- Create and maintain an unlimited number of Companies wishing to keep records of.
- Create and maintain an unlimited number of Products/Services
- Create and maintain an unlimited number of Customers/Clients
- Create and maintain an unlimited number of Sales Records for Billing/Invoicing
- Create and maintain an unlimited number of Payments Received for recorded sales/invoices
The system will generate automatic reports for all databases, allowing you to create, delete, update, print, activate/deactivate records at your convenience. Special care will be taken for printing and viewing invoices. These can be sent via postal mail or electronically with instructions for immediate payment via PayPal or any other financial institution.
Additionally, this system will allow you to manages several administrative tools, like:
- An internal messaging system for direct communications with our tech support and the development team.
- A private/individual knowledge base that allows you to create and search the topics you need the most.
- A financial gateway system to configure your billing and payment system to work with PayPayor any financial institution. (This service is limited to our resources and capabilities).
- Immediate access to the DAPROSE Forums for global sharing of ideas, comments and suggestions.
Originally, this system will be accessible at no charge to you whatsoever during the first 30 days of usage, that way you can get a feeling of how it works and have enough flexible time to evaluate it and decide if this service is what you really need. If so, we will evaluate your real needs, unfortunately we can not set a fixed cost of service at this time as we don’t think small businesses should pay the same as a large business, it certainly takes more resources to handle large corporations. But we will make sure we match your needs and your requirements first. Only then we can talk about the cost of the service.
If you think we need to fix or accommodate our information system to some specific needs, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We will try to make it work according to your specific needs. Just write your comments or suggestions to: email@example.com
Frequently asked Questions
Do I need a credit card use the Billing and Payment System?
Definitely not. We will not discuss payment until you try the service, make
sure it fist your needs and decide to continue using it for a over a 30 days
If you decide to continue using our system after 30 days, we will bill you
using the same system and you can decide to pay at that time.
Will there be options and different plans for particular needs?
By all means. Large corporations require different resources than small
corporations. We will work together in finding the exact plan that best
accommodates your needs and budget.
Can I change plans at any time?
Yes, you can. You may upgrade or downgrade your account at any time. Some
businesses even switch to lower plans during slow months.
How do I cancel my account?
You can cancel you account at any time from the “My Account” menu option after
you login. There are no cancellation fees or other hidden charges. Everything
is month to month.
What are the system requirements?
Any computer with a modern Internet browser will work fine. We recommend
Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Internet Explorer 7+.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, etc.) as well as
How do I Setup a new Account?
Enter your information and choose a username and password. We do require you to have a valid email address for authentication and communication with us.
Do I have to create a new Account for each company I own?
No, there is no need to create a new account for each business you own. You can use the same account and add as many businesses as you want to manage.